Many changes take place during teenage years; yoga is a kind and supportive tool for self-exploration and awareness through this transition. We provide a safe, secure, non-competitive space free from academic pressures, schedules and expectations to allow young people just to ‘be’ and relax. This is a vital age to reap the physical and mental benefits of yoga to help physically nurture changing bodies and deal with fluctuating emotions. A regular yoga practice during teenage years can help to balance the body’s chemistry and physiology. Our teen classes are perfect for students experiencing stress or anxiety due to exams or schoolwork. Our classes can be taken to develop a physical skill for students taking their Duke of Edinburgh award.
1:1 private classes and family classes are available in your home. Family classes provide a fun, flowing yoga experience to encourage quality time together, improve communication and strengthen and nurture bonds. Please get in touch with Amy via the contact page to book 1:1 or family classes.
- Releases anxiety and feelings of negativity
- Encourages a positive relationship with the body
- Improves concentration and boosts energy levels
- Develops mindfulness
- Brings calmness and clarity through meditation and relaxation
- Encourages self-expression and confidence
- Develops good posture
- Improves coordination and balance
- Strengthens the body
- Maintains flexibility and joint mobility
- Prevents sport injury
- Recharges the immune system
- Improves sleep patterns